One day you will wake up and it might seem like you’re up against a brick wall, it might seem all bleak.
You’re not alone. Here’s some relieve:
- Every night, think of two things you’re grateful for, write them down. Even better, if they involve people, thank them; over the phone, via email, or in person.
- Try meditation. It relaxes your waring mind. If you have trouble concentration, trying saying a prayer or a chant for about 3 – 5 mins.
- Exercise, as much as you can. Nothing heavy, go outside, take a short walk, it’s magic.
- Wake up early, if you can. If you can’t, always go to bed early. If you have trouble sleeping — exercise.
- Reduce your consumption of media. Social media and TV especially — they are time sinks and depressing.
- Read a Book. Any book you will enjoy, don’t feel you have to finish a book, just engage in the act.
- Set small goals, and accomplish them. It could be even as simple as, get out of bed at 5:30am.
- Engage in random acts of kindness, even if you have no reason to — just do it.
- Smile. Even you can’t, fake it.